Southern Arizona Young Builders Committee
Attract | Collaborate | Educate
The Southern Arizona Young Builders Committee seeks to build the future of the construction industry by encouraging the professional development of its members through education, outreach, and networking opportunities while enhancing the relationship between young and established members of ABA.
YBC includes these opportunities:
- Jobsite Tours
- YBC Mixers and Networking Events
- YBC Advisory Board Meetings
- Leadership Opportunities on the YBC Executive Board
- Opportunities to interact with U of A and High School Students about careers in Construction
- Opportunities to help with the Southern Arizona Construction Competition
- YBC Chairman’s Installation Dinner & Networking Event
If you’d like to be involved in this unique new division of the Arizona Builders Alliance, please contact Tim Bee, email@example.com or Debbie Carlson, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 520-881-7930.
Members must meet the following criteria:
- Be from an ABA member company in good standing
- Be the age of 40 or under
- Membership in this special committee is free